- • All guests must have armbands or a visitor pass in their possession at all times.
- • Visitors must register in the office upon arrival. There will be no overnight visitor passes. Only one pass allowed per day per week. Visitors passes will be issued on a daily basis valid from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. VISITOR PASS LIMITED TO ONE DAY ONLY PER SCHEDULED CAMPING WEEK.
- • All horses are required to have a current negative coggins (within 1 year) test to enter campground.
- • No alcoholic beverages in the dining hall.
- • All dogs must be kept on a leash or in campers at all times. This will be strictly enforced! NO EXCEPTIONS!
- • No motorcycles, ATV’s, or bicycles allowed.
- • Horses that kick or are extremely aggressive must tie a red ribbon on the horses tail (available in office).
- • Stallions allowed by special permission only.
- • No cruising camp on horse or vehicle after midnight.
- • No food taken from dining hall without permission.
All persons who attend this campground do so at their own risk. All are advised of MO Senate Bill 457 and the following: WARNING UNDER MISSOURI LAW, AN EQUINE PROFESSIONAL IS NOT LIABLE FOR AN INJURY TO OR THE DEATH OF A PARTICIPANT IN EQUINE ACTIVITIES RESULTING FROM THE INHERENT RISKS OF EQUINE ACTIVITIES PURSUANT TO THE REVISED STATUTES OF MISSOURI. 4-J Big Piney Horse Camp LLC will not be responsible for any accidents due to man or beast.
Join us for a week of fun with horses and friends at our scenic campground!